Atmel Studio Overview
Atmel Studio Program and create C/C++ applications for the AVR microcontrollers includes a large number of tutorials to learn how to get along with the programming environment as well as additional tools to write, build, and debug source code. Supports coding for beginner and experts programmers. Development Platform (IDP) for developing and debugging applications on AVR and ARM-based microcontrollers. This Programe delivers complete facilities for software development, it has advanced source code editor, build automation tools, smart code completion, an integrated debugger, quicker code refactoring and other expansion kits. The software supports all AVR and Atmel SMART ARM microcontrollers (MCUs) technologies. It also connects seamlessly to Atmel debuggers and development kits. Electronics and Telecommunications student, I know that Atmel microcontrollers are intensively used in this field. There are multiple templates for all kinds of projects available for customization along with the option to create new ones and test them with an evaluation tool.
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities that include complex breakpoints in code.
- Complete source code library Integrated editor by visual assist.
- Project examples with source code Real-time data and trace graphing.
- Large library of design examples Popular and easy-to-use environment.
- Write and debug C/C++ and assembly code with the integrated compiler.
- leading-edge debug data visualization and RTOS awareness.
- Create projects from scratch with the Wizard or from a large sample library.
- Integrated editor with visual assist Supports all Microchip AVR tools.
- Advanced debugging with cycle-correct simulations.
- Easy code development and debugging Import C++ projects, and more.
Atmel Studio Free Download
|Technical Details||System Requirements|
|Software Name :-Atmel Studio||Operating System :- Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|File Size :- 905.78MB||RAM :- 1GB RAM|
|Version :- V-7.0.2542||Hard Disk :- 10 GB|
|Website :- www.microchip.com||Processor :- 1.6 GHz or faster processor|