Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Ashampoo Audio Recorder.
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Overview
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Music and voice recorder that uses your sound card or microphone to capture audio. You can create verbal memos or cast a loopback from any sounds you hear on your Windows device. Simply select the source, click Record and you’re good to go. The highly user-friendly interface supports multiple output formats, including MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS and APE. At left you’ll find your Media Library where clips include name, date of recording and the duration as well as icons to access the output location and deletion tool. And with sampling rates up to high-quality 48kHz, the program is a great choice for recording streams, podcasts and music. The free music and voice recorder has all the useful features you need to record from your microphone or from your speakers and you save to just about any output format. Playback and a media library are built-in features.
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Features
- Possibility to record audio from the internal card or microphone.
- Record from your microphone or soundcard (“What You Hear”).
- Record music, streams, podcasts and audiobooks.
- Intuitive and simple interface.
- Quick file access through media library.
- Output formats: MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, OPUS, APE.
- Media library with recorded clips.
- Many other best and powerful tools.
- High-quality sampling speed up to 48 kHz.
- Audio trimming File renaming.
Ashampoo Audio Recorder Free Download
|Software Name :-||Ashampoo Audio Recorder|
|File Size :-||38.5 MB|
|Version :-||V- 1.0.1|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM :-||2GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||1 GB|
|Processor :-||Intel Core 2 Duo or higher|