Kali Linux Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Kali Linux.
Kali Linux Overview
Kali Linux is a free and open source Linux operating system specially designed for penetration testing (computer system security) using a wide range of available security tools. It is available for installing 32-bit and 64-bit versions, and a choice of different desktop environments such as KDE, LXDE, and MATE is available in a single ISO image file. According to the Kali Linux tools directory, there are hundreds of pre-installed security tools in the operating system that allows attacking any computer system, gathering information, forensics, reverse engineering, crack passwords, snifting and snipfing etc. As soon as you launch a tool, you do not need you to write a custom program and programming code to attack, you can read the instructions in the terminal window and type the command. Most tools in Kali Linux work through the command line, while some of them also have graphical user interfaces such as Wireshark, Burp suite and Armitage. XFCE is the default desktop environment. Compared to previous releases, this Kali Linux version includes some new features and updates, such as Improved Apple M1 Support, Samba Client Now Configured for Wide Compatibility, You Can Switch Package Manager Mirrors, Kaboxer Support for Window Themes and Icon Themes, New Tools Added, New Window Button Design, For All Desktops Updates (Xfce, GNOME, and KDE), etc.
Kali Linux Features
- Select ‘Graphical Install’ and press Enter.
- Choose language, region, keyboard layout, etc.
- Follow the on-screen installation.
- For clean installation, select Guided.
- Use entire disk’ in the disk partition screen.
- Warning – Clean installation will remove.
- All other operating systems installed on the computer.
- Go ahead and choose ‘yes’ when it asks for format the partition.
- Wait while Kali Linux is installed on your computer.
- As soon as the process is complete, restart the system.
Kali Linux Free Download
|Software Name :-||Kali Linux|
|File Size :-||
|Operating System :-||IOS|
|RAM :-||2GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||20GB|
|Processor :-||Intel Core i3 or an AMD E1 processor|