Windows Server 2022 Update Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Windows Server 2022 Update.
Windows Server 2022 Update Overview
Windows Server 2022 Update Very practical and efficient OS which is capable of running massive servers. Microsoft has been developing windows server for decades and is moving forward with improvising the OS with new features to offset the trends. There have been a lot of new features and improvements in this version as compared to Windows Server. We’ll talk about all the new features and enhancements in this article. Microsoft releases have a special place and there are millions of enterprises who use server OSes to run their server systems efficiently. Well, here in this article, we will discuss the latest release of Windows Server OS 2022. Windows Server is an operating system which provides the infrastructure for connecting apps, networks, and web services. In addition to working with standalone networks, it can also run in hybrid environments combining on-premises.
Windows Server 2022 Update Features
- Windows Defender System Guard and Virtualization-based.
- HTTPS and TLS 1.3 are enabled by default.
- Security to minimize risk from firmware vulnerabilities.
- TLS 1.0 and TLS 1.1 are disabled by default TLS 1.2 is still there.
- Supports SMB over QUIC capability for safer communications.
- AES-256-GCM and AES-256-CCM cryptographic suites are supported for.
- Server Message Block (SMB) encryption and signing.
- DNS over HTTPS (DoH) is supported and enabled by default.
- Windows Server 2022 brings secured core servers with.
- Secured Core boot protection, hardware root-of-trust.
Windows Server 2022 Update Free Download
|Software Name :-||Windows Server 2022 Update|
|File Size :-||4.6 GB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10|
|RAM :-||2GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||300 MB|
|Processor :-||AMD CPUs now support, A 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor|