Stellarium Astronomy Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Stellarium Astronomy.
Stellarium Astronomy Overview
Stellarium Astronomy feature in Stellarium is that as time passes, the virtual star system will evolve, with the sun setting and the various constellations becoming more prominent in the dark night sky. While Google’s software allows you to focus on the earth from a starting point in outer space, Stellarium reverses your perspective and places you at any point on the earth’s surface, staring up and out into deep space. All known comets Many minor solar system objects, more than ten thousand asteroids Most visible artificial earth satellites, including the International Space Station A full-sky very high multi-resolution background image. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars, or a telescope. It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go. Features of Stellarium. All known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 3 millions nebulae and galaxies All known planets and their natural satellites, including very high multi-resolution imaging for the major ones. Default catalog of over 600,000 stars Extra catalogs with more than 210 million stars Asterisms and illustrations of the constellations Constellations for twelve different cultures Images of nebulae. Plugin system adding artificial satellites, ocular simulation, telescope configuration and more.
Stellarium Astronomy Features
- Powerful zoom Time control Multilingual interface.
- Equatorial and azimuthal grids Star twinkling.
- The fisheye projection for planetarium domes.
- Shooting stars Eclipse simulation Supernovae simulation.
- Spheric mirror projection for your own low-cost dome.
- Skinnable landscapes, now with spheric panorama projection.
- Add your own deep sky objects, landscapes, constellation images.
- All new graphical interface and extensive keyboard control.
- Very realistic atmosphere, sunrise, and sunset.
- Ability to add new solar system objects from online resources.
Stellarium Astronomy Free Download
|Software Name :-||Stellarium Astronomy|
|File Size :-||246.2 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||512 MB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||600 MB|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core or higher processor|