ContourTrace Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of ContourTrace.
ContourTrace easy conversion of raster images such as BMP and JPEG to vector images such as DXF and SVG format. The focus of the application lies in extracting object contours. You can use the resulting data for measurement, inspection, design, and manufacturing. The DXF export uses DXF color values and the lines that can be exported correctly at the rate. In the SVG, the line width and color value are upheld. It can calibrate cameras to remove lens errors such as distortion from the captured images. Store a unit to pixel to obtain true-to-scale contours directly. The result can be exported as vector graphics in DXF and SVG formats. The DXF export uses DXF color values and the contours can be output true to scale. In SVG export, line width and color values are preserved. Import different formats of raster graphics such as JPEG, BMP, PNG. The raster graphics can be masked and manipulated with numerous image filters to achieve optimal results. The generated contours can be manipulated as desired, converted into polygons or splines, colored or transformed.
- Enter different formats of raster graphics such as.
- Raster graphics can be masked and manipulated with.
- Next-generation vectorizer Raster graphics import
- Contour Extraction Contour Manipulation Vector graphics.
- Multiple image filters to achieve optimal results.
- Apply multiple functions and algorithms that exploit
- The contours to quickly extract the correct border.
- The generated contours can be manipulated by the will.
- Which converts to polygits or circles, highlighted or.
- The results can be exported as vector graphics in DXF.
ContourTrace Free Download
|Software Name :-||ContourTrace|
|File Size :-||56.0 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||200 MB|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core processor or later|