FX Draw Tools Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of FX Draw Tools.
FX Draw Tools Overview
FX Draw Tools create editable, high quality diagrams for the quiz, test, worksheets, web pages, presentations and demonstrations. There are specialized tools to draw (and freehand sketch) just about anything (mathematically) imaginable. FX Sketch, free extension of FX Draw Tools, allows you to sketch diagrams math and to them automatically converted into the drawing of professional quality can be edited by the power of FX Draw. FX Draw’s tools are so useful that we offer them as separate programs. FX Equation packages FX Draw’s equation editor into a powerful, blazingly fast tool for creating equations. FX Graph and FX Stat package FX Draw’s graphing tools into products that are useful to students. FX Sketch, the freehand extension of FX Draw, lets you sketch mathematical diagrams and have them automatically converted to professional quality drawings that can be edited using the power of FX Draw.
FX Draw Tools Features
- More type of chart distribution curve standard normal.
- Multiple tools to draw lines including end points, mid points.
- More chart type curve normal distribution cumulative standard.
- Circle defined by three points and circle inscribed in square.
- Added the ability to control all the chart type on the chart many letters.
- Triangles understand in-centers, circum-centers, centroids and orthocenters.
- More smoothing of chart type cumulative frequency.
- Six specialized triangle drawing tools that allow you to quickly draw any triangle.
- Added the ability to change the type and size arrows on the frequency curve.
- Quickly mark and annotate angles with a selection of ten different mark types.
FX Draw Tools Free Download
|Software Name :-||FX Draw Tools|
|File Size :-||79.1 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||2 GB|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core processor or later|