Tera Term Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Tera Term.
Tera Term Overview
Tera Term is an open-source terminal emulator that will support different types of connections and allow you to use the app easily, thanks to the clear and intuitive interface. To keep things safe, you’ll be able to use a variety of additional configurations and settings. You may use the various encryptions and safety modes available within this tool. You can also activate the HTTP listening mode, select the IP and port you want to connect to, and establish a connection via HTTP or SSL. It is mainly used as an emulator for many terminal types, allowing users to connect to remote Telnet and SSH hosts. It can allow you to use the application to work remotely and control remote workstations. You’ll be able to add certificates and their names and add password files. You can also allow incoming requests if you want and enable the creation of status reports. The application facilitates connections between web-based applications, such as PHP, ASP, Perl, and others. Moreover, you’ll be able to use some additional safety measures. You may use this application to control almost any monitor or program that has a Telnet interface. It has been popular among engineers in Japan and all over the world for many years, but not being developed since 1998 it slowly started to become out of date.
Tera Term Features
- Serial port connections.
- Automatically creates logs with unique log names.
- TCP/IP (telnet, SSH1, SSH2) connections.
- Supports SSH, standard telnet and serial ports.
- Log replaying. Named pipe connection.
- Supports dec/digital/vt terminal standards.
- IPv6 communication TEK4010 emulation.
- VT100 emulation and selected VT200/300 emulation.
- File transfer protocols Scripts using the “Tera Term Language”.
- Japanese, English, Russian, Korean, and UTF-8 character sets.
Tera Term Free Download
|Software Name :-||Tera Term|
|File Size :-||12.2 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||1 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||200 MB|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core processor or later|