StudioLine Web Designer Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of StudioLine Web Designer.
StudioLine Web Designer Overview
StudioLine Web Designer Use design elements to perfectly align multiple images and texts in the desired area of the page. Several configuration options are available for a unified presentation, such as horizontal and vertical alignment and adjustable spacing and margins. For a unified presentation, a number of configuration options are available, such as horizontal and vertical alignment and adjustable spacing and margins. StudioLine Web Designer does not use modal windows. Keep any frequently used tools open as long as you like, eliminating the constant need to reopen dialogs that have closed each time you apply a change. Wrapping and orientation of text and images are done automatically according to the rules you define. Because you have control over borders, corner shapes, background colors, and tiles, design elements are also great layout tools for navigation bars, column headers, and even entire pages. Just drag objects to the desired location; their sides or center will snap into perfect alignment with the magnetic guides. Guides can be saved as a set and restored for use on other pages and other projects. As a result, you can easily tweak the look achieved by combining several tools and adjusting their various settings back and forth.
StudioLine Web Designer Features
- Templates give your project a consistent design with little effort.
- You can use all standard image formats on your Web site.
- All selected objects can automatically be aligned vertically and horizontally and spaced equally.
- You do not need external image editing programs or learn HTML, CSS, or client-side scripts.
- Quickly create attractive collages by simply layering multiple images and texts.
- With just a few clicks, create dynamic menus and tie them to graphics and text objects.
- You can set an image as a “placeholder in the page editor or layout template.”
- It allows you to position text and graphics on your pages freely.
- With the “Soft Edge” filter, you can create images with fashioned edges with.
- A left-aligned page looks good on a small or medium screen but gets lost on larger monitors.
StudioLine Web Designer Free Download
|Software Name :-||StudioLine Web Designer|
|File Size :-||169.3 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||400 M|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core processor or later|