Concise Beam Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Concise Beam.
Concise Beam Overview
Concise Beam Easy and advanced software for designing concrete beams. Concise Beam software performs load analysis and design review using the latest ACI 318, CSA A23.3 & S6, AS3600. Estimation of the movement of deflection, bending, and hardness Follow the well-known methods used in PCI handbook design, CPCI metric manual design, and NPCA precast concrete. Evaluation of lateral stability of long beams during lifting and transport Load distribution (including PCI hollow core distribution). With the help of its potent built-in graphical editor, users can define any cross-section, even voids. In the editor section, you can also change the polygon design. Its key code parameter can be customized to simulate the design of other codes. Concise Beam is one of the best applications for providing comprehensive concrete beam design solutions that provide designers with 3D CAD design tools and incorporate specific aspects of the concrete beam industry. The beam can be conventionally reinforced, partially or fully pretensioner. Black Mint Concise Beam is an effective and dependable application for building concrete beams overall. It can model any cross-sectional shape and will allow the cross-section to vary prismatic ally (step-wise) over the length of the beam. A graphical editor allows the user to describe any cross-section, including voids.
Concise Beam Features
- Use accurate methods at the right time.
- Comprehensive summary report of inputs and outputs.
- Stretch Compatibility Sector Analysis.
- Output results in text report and graph.
- Check string and slip rebar.
- Modified polygon design in the editor section.
- Transfer analysis, lifting, and ultimate stress.
- Evaluation of hollow core cutting with filled core.
- Upgrade the app regularly with a license.
- Analyze each user-defined cross-section.
Concise Beam Free Download
|Software Name :-||Concise Beam|
|File Size :-||15.7 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||2 GB|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core processor or later|