EF Mailbox Manager Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of EF Mailbox Manager.
EF Mailbox Manager Overview
EF Mailbox Manager can manage as many POP3 Accounts as you like. For periodical checking, polling time can be set individually for each account. You may check for new messages on a server and/ or delete messages on the server or download messages to a local computer for further use.If the mail server supports it, EF Mailbox Manager can be configured to use safe connection (APOP). Thus passwords will not be transfered through the Internet while logging in. Email downloaded will be saved in the text file ascii and is stored in a mailbox. If you use Outlook Express or any E-Mail program any other automatically open attachments, you should open the message first in a text editor such as Notepad or The integrated viewer of the command EF. With EF Mailbox Manager you may remove annoying Spam E-Mails on the server without downloading them first. Several functions of EF Mailbox Manager make use of the installed standard E-Mail client to create or answer messages. Downloaded E-Mails will be saved in ascii text files and stored in mail boxes. Should you use Outlook Express or any other E-Mail program which open attachments automatically, you are strongly advised to open the message first in a text editor such as Notepad or the integrated Viewer of EF Commander.
EF Mailbox Manager Features
- Powerful program that help you to catalog all your drives.
- Look for files, text, HEX sequences.
- Regular expressions also inside archives.
- Manage fast and easy as many as desired POP3 Accounts.
- A versatile tool for comfortable renaming of numerous files.
- Shows you comprehensive information about.
- Which modules processes have opened.
- Allows you a simple handling and complete control.
- Of applications which starts with Windows.
- Shows you comprehensive information about your local or.
EF Mailbox Manager Free Download
|Software Name :-||EF Mailbox Manager|
|File Size :-||5.0 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||2 GB|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core processor or later|