HD Cleaner Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of HD Cleaner.
HD Cleaner Overview
HD Cleaner is a freeware HDD cleaner app and system cleaner developed by Kurt Zimmermann for Windows, it’s efficient, reliable and well-designed. Hard disk or the registry, encrypt data, split files, remove traces of use, backup the registry, defragment or search and replace registry keys, values and data with super fast search algorithm – in the clear “toolbox” you will always find the right tool to speed up your PC and optimize. Whether you clean the hard disk or the registry, encrypt data, split files, remove traces of use, backup the registry, defragment or search and replace registry keys, values and data with. Optimized for Solid-state drives (SSD) and hard disk drives (HDD). We’ve also created some screenshots of HD Cleaner to illustrate the user interface and show the overall usage and features of this HDD cleaning program. HDCleaner clears the fixed disk and removes unnecessary file garbage from all available drives. The most important groups of files, about BAK, CHK, GID, TMP, are before-configured already and need to be only selected. HDCleaner reduces the junk files to minimum and makes Windows free more system resources, use less memory and operate without errors which results in faster PC performance.
HD Cleaner Features
- Backups important files and settings.
- Cleans and optimizes PC performance.
- Analyzes disk usage and identifies large files.
- Offers additional plugins for enhanced performance.
- Installs and updates latest drivers.
- Cleans up unnecessary Internet traces.
- Securely erases files to prevent recovery.
- Cleans and repairs invalid entries in Windows Registry.
- Removes junk files and frees up disk space.
- High-speed, deep-level scanning for maximum accuracy.
HD Cleaner Free Download
|Software Name :-||HD Cleaner|
|File Size :-||13.1 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||2 GB|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core processor or later|