Colourlab.ai Look Designer Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Colourlab.ai Look Designer.
Colourlab.ai Look Designer Overview
Colourlab.ai Look Designer the most beautiful film you’ve ever created – and saves you hours during the process. Design and edit their cinematic looks like never before. By automating all of your boring editing jobs, you spend more time adding the finishing touches only you and your imagination can do. Auto-Color balances film in one click. Smart Filters and pre-sets give you endless Looks. Color-match makes film look like your favorite movies. It emulates the process associated with film acquisition, development, scanning, and printing accurately. It can pre-match cameras, move from SDR to HDR in a single click, or use ACEScct for the entire color pipeline. It goes beyond a simple Film Emulation LUT with custom Subtractive Color CMY processing. Filmmakers can tap into the science of color and perception associated with traditional celluloid acquisition and create a stronger emotional connection with content or story. It also can create and export stunning Show LUTs via 33 and 65 points. Export your project in HDR and SDR with one click. Export in pre-sets like Netflix, Hulu, and iPhone. Supporting more cameras than any image processing software.
Colourlab.ai Look Designer Features
- Easily sync Colourlab with Premiere Pro.
- Final Cut Pro, and Davinci Resolve then.
- Let our AI work with you, in real-time.
- Complete Film Laboratory in the Box.
- CMY Subtractive Color Science.
- Color Management Simplified.
- Move from SDR to HDR in a single click.
- Use ACEScct for the entire color pipeline.
- Create & export stunning Show LUTs via 33 & 65 point.
- Color Engine integrates directly with most editing.
Colourlab.ai Look Designer Free Download
|Software Name :-||Colourlab.ai Look Designer|
|File Size :-||303.1 MB|
|Operating System :-||Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11|
|RAM :-||2 GB RAM|
|Hard Disk :-||2 GB|
|Processor :-||Intel Dual Core processor or later|